Apply for 226 Manager, AGM, and other positions with IDBI Bank’s SO Bharti 2022.
For the year 2022–2023, the Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) is accepting applications for the position of the specialist officer.
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022:
For the year 2022–2023, the Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) is accepting applications for the position of the specialist officer. whose registration process will begin on June 25, 2022. On or before July 10, 2022, candidates may apply for IDBI SO.
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022:
Important Dates for IDBI SO: IDBI SO Application Form Start Date: June 25, 2022
IDBI SO Application Deadline: July 10, 2022
Date of IDBI SO Exam:
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
- Infrastructure Management Department (IMD) – Premises
- Infrastructure Management Department (IMD) – Security
- Administration – Official Language
- Fraud Risk Management (FRMG)
- Digital Banking & Emerging Payments (DB & EP)
- Risk Management – Innaatin Security Group (ISG)
- Information Technology & MIS (IT & MIS)
- Finance & Accounts (FAD)
Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or a CGPA of 6 or above). Infrastructure Management Department (IMD) Manager (Grade B) – Minimum 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 or above (SC/ ST/ PWD). Additionally, you must have at least three years of experience.
IDBI Bank SO Age Limit:
age 28 to 40, assistant general manager
manager (grade B) ages 25 to 35
How to Apply for IDBI SO Recruitment 2022?
- Go to www.idbibank.in to access the IDBI Bank website.
2. Click “Careers/Current Openings” in step two.
3. Select ‘Apply Online from the list of links under ‘Specialist Officer Recruitment – 2022-23’.
4. To register, click the “Click here for New Registration” tab and fill out your name, address, and email address.
Self-fill and double-check the information you enter into the online application because once you hit the final submit button, it’s impossible to make changes.
6. Verify the information and save the application by clicking “SAVE & NEXT” and “Verify your details.”
7. Include a photo, signature, thumbprint, handwritten declaration, and scribe declaration in the upload (if selected for scribe).
8. Continue filling out the application form’s other fields.
S To preview and double-check the finished application form before submitting it, select the Preview tab.
10. If necessary, change the information, and only after double-checking and ensuring, click “FINAL SUBMIT.”
11. Verify that your photo, signature, uploaded declarations, and other information are accurate.
12. Select the “Payment” tab to continue with the payment.
13. Click the “Submit” button after selecting the “Online Payment Mode.”